How to uninstall and reinstall with a cleared Store cache.
Sometimes when your game crashes on launch or spins and never starts, uninstalling and reinstalling with a clean Store cache can help fix the problem. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Uninstall your game (to uninstall, right-click on the app icon and choose Uninstall from the bottom menu)
- Press Windows Key and R
- In the box that pops up, type wsreset.exe and press Enter
- A black window will open up to let you know the reset is running.
- If the Windows Store doesn’t launch automatically, launch it now.
- In the search bar at the right, type in the name of the game you want to install.
- Reinstall your game.