Many people have asked us how to take screenshots so they can share their in-game victories with everyone on Facebook. Below we have some step-by-step instructions for Windows PCs & Microsoft Surfaces (Tablets).
- Press the Print Screen (may look like Prt Scr, Print Scrn, etc.) button on your keyboard.
- Press the Windows Key and type in Paint
- Click on Paint
- In Paint, you will see an icon with a clipboard and Paste under it. Click on it and choose Paste.
- A picture of your screen will appear! Use the crop button in the menu at the top to resize it so it only shows the part you want.
- At the top menu, choose File then Save as and choose .jpg
- Rename the picture to whatever you like and save it to your Pictures folder so you can find it easily.
- On Facebook, you’ll see Attach a Photo (a little camera icon) on the far right of your comment. Just click that and upload your picture! 🙂
- At the same time, press the Windows button on the front and the volume down button on the side (not the whole volume button, just the down part)
- The screen will dim for a second- this means you’ve taken the screenshot correctly!
- Your screenshot will be in your Pictures folder under Screenshots.
- On Facebook, you’ll see Attach a Photo (a little camera icon) on the far right of your comment. Just click that and upload your picture!